The Hall of Memories is a floor in the Empire Porky Building in Mother 3 where significant objects and vehicles from the game EarthBound are displayed. When Lucas and co. enter this hall, they must board a boat with a miniature replica of Ness's house on it.
The song A Certain Someone's Memories, a remix of Pollyanna, only plays here. The music playing in the hallway between the Natural Killer Cyborg battle and the Hall of Memories is a remix of the title theme of the original EarthBound Beginnings, and the music in the room between the Hall and Master Porky's throne room is the "Nighttime Onett" theme from one of the earliest parts of EarthBound (though the theme itself is used several times in other parts of Mother 3).
None of the items in the Hall of Memories are usable; they are only for display.
Objects on Display
- The Runaway Five's tour bus*
- The lake monster Tessie
- A taxicab*
- Three telephones
- The green payphone that costs $1 to use
- The black generic type that is free to use
- The Magicant telephone that is free to use
- The Sky Runner*
- The Iron Kokeshi Doll and Iron Octopus statues (Iron Eraser and Iron Pencil, respectively, in the fan translation)
- Geldegarde Monotoli's helicopter that Porky stole and flew away from the Monotoli Building
- Dungeon Man
- The Greyhand bus that can be found at the Twoson Bus Station
- An Automatic Teller Machine
- The yellow submarine which Ness and co. used to enter Deep Darkness*
- Ness's bicycle
- The Phase Distorter
- Heavily Armed Porky's spider mech from the final battle against Giygas
- This is the only item in the Hall of Memories with an entirely customized sprite; the overworld sprite would be too small and the in-battle sprite would be too large and wouldn't match up with the overworld's oblique perspective.
- The black and white sesame seeds from the Dusty Dunes Desert
Items marked with an asterisk ("*") originally had customized sprites in Mother 3's art style, but in the end used direct imports of their sprites in EarthBound. These unused sprites still exist in the game's coding, though.